Something has been missing from my life, and I am here today to (attempt) to end this misery! Haha, a little drama in an opening line, for good measure, there...
I have missed daily writing, since I let my original blog peter out five years ago or so. I have started several blogs since then, writing a post or two, then losing interest. I know that part of the issue is that I really enjoyed the network of blogs with which I was associated back in the day, and that blogging just didn't feel the same without that community around me. Also, I just didn't have the time and/or feel the need for blogging on the deep, primal level that I did when I first began, as a housewife with two small children. I needed adult interaction, and I got it. Now that I am married to my Soul Mate, I just don't have the same drive to connect with new people or to constantly connect with people outside of my four walls. We are content and engaged with each other most of the time, while also enjoying time with our friends and family, but every waking moment is generally taken up by this life we have together.......even if many of those waking moments have devolved into sitting side-by-side with our noses buried in our respective smart phones.....ugh.
So, here I am, attempting this blog thing again. Perhaps I'll just link it through my facebook account or something, since that is my virtual social circle these days...we'll see.
I have so much to say, so let's see if this blog ends up being where I'll say it.
No comments:
Post a Comment