Wednesday, July 24, 2019
Lay, Lady Lay...
The one line, toward the beginning...
gives me a little smirk of smugness,
with an aftertaste of sympathy.
I think of how it would be to have such limited options -
could be the partner, or her own anatomy, I suppose.
But I am grateful to be able to land an orgasm
from any angle and without much fuss.
And then he says -
dressed me up in women's clothes
messed around with gender roles,
and I smile, maybe bite my bottom lip a little.
I see you in one of my green dresses -
you do a little twirl,
or a mocking curtsy,
but the look on your face -
you're kind of glowing,
kind of shy,
kind of in awe of this moment -
you feel seen for the first time,
and I feel a surge of love for the raw realness of you,
finally able to be fully expressed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment